Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Yarn for me!

Hello my lovelies!

I have such fantastic news! I received an email from the college I am attending saying that I have been added to the Dean's list for the college of Human and Health Sciences for the Fall 2010 semester! I am so happy! This is the second time that I have been added to this list. I am very proud to get this email, because I worked sooo hard this last semester. On top of this I also got into another class today! It was the intercultural comm class :) And because I was such a good girl, Kevin told me that he would buy the yarn that I have been drooling over for a couple of weeks now. He also said I can buy $25 worth of the yarn! I was so happy!!!! So I bought two types: Wool of the Andes worsted yarn and Andean silk yarn. I can not wait for the shipment to
come! Finally something better than my 100% acrylic yarn.



I am currently working on a few different scarves that are turning out fantastic. I will post pictures when they are completed!

Have a great day!

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: