Saturday, January 8, 2011

Love in bows :D


Hello to all who view my extremely small blog :)

I have decided that I am going to make a serious effort this year to learn something new and exciting. One of the things I have learned (and shown in previous posts) is bows :D

I began making the bows to make something other than scarves, and I just LOVE how cute they are turning out :) Recently I have made a pair of bows for some slippers I am making. They are freaking adorable, so I thought I might share my obsession!

I think it is the heart button that makes it so cute <3 Speaking of cuteness, this past week I have been visiting my parents house and my little doggies! I missed being around them so much! Our Jack Russell Mia is a wild child, but what's not to love about a sweet little monster who sleeps like this:


Irresistible :) Even if she manages to get on the counter and eat the butter, then proceed to rip apart a ball of my precious yarn ^.^

Thank you so much for reading!

Nikkole and yarn ;)

No comments: