Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2:30 am posting

Hello my darlings!

It is 2:30 in the morning here in California. It is most definitely time for me to be sleeping, but I couldn't help but want to share what I have been working on the last couple of days. Remember the headbands I was making? Well I made 6 of them (3 of which I completed today). I am so excited to ship them tomorrow to the lovely new owner :D But before I send them off I wanted to share the loveliness of these headbands.


They are just so much fun! I love how each rosette has its own distinct personality :D I think my favorite rosette is the gray, but color wise I have to go with the pink. I would normally stay away from wearing pink, but this one is too darn cute to pass up!

Well I best be off to bed now. I am practically falling asleep as we speak!

Lots of love,

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: