Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 63 Pictures!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my lack of posts. I feel so bad that I have not been able to post anything new or fun lately. I seem to only have time to work, workout, do homework, and then sleep [repeat everyday]. During this routine of my life, day 60 of p90x has come and passed! I finally had a day where I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn and run out the door, so Kevin and I were able to take some pictures! Would you like to see???? Yes you do!!
Tada! My day 63 pictures! I lost an additional 2 pounds to make my total 13 pounds so far :D I am so happy with my results!

Until next time everyone!

Have a great day!

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang girl! you look great!

Nikkole said...

Thank you!!!!!