Monday, April 11, 2011

Peach iced tea for me please!

Hello everyone!

I hope that you guys are having a wonderful Monday! I am fully enjoying my Monday night, and I have had a wonderful day so far :) This morning I woke up early to write a paper for one of my classes (I finished it in a couple of hours) and I had a nice big bowl of cereal with some toast. After going to class for a couple of hours, I came home and decided that I have not had me time in a very long time. In fact, lately I have only had time for school, work, and working out...repeat. So as soon as I got home, I made a nice big cup of peach iced tea and I sat down with some yarn and really started working away at my knitting. I haven't quite gotten too far in the potential scarf, but I am very pleased with my results! Here is my rib stitch scarf :) This will be the very first scarf I will have knitted, so I am very excited!


When I figured out the order of the stitches and how it should look, the scarf just started coming along so fast with such instant gratification that my heart started racing! In a good way of course ;) I am excited to finish the scarf, regardless of the fact that it is getting warmer and warmer here. This is going to be an exciting summer full of knitting and crochet with some work on the side.

I hope everyone has a great next couple of days!

P.S. here is a couple of pictures from my campus. I just couldn't help myself. It was just so beautiful outside!

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: