Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 45 pictures :)

Hellooo everyone!

:D
I hope you guys are having a great week! I am so glad today is Wednesday, because I have today and tomorrow off work! Yay! I have worked 5 days in a row with each one being 8 hour shifts with overtime. I am tired. I was able to sleep in this morning though, and boy was that super duper amazing! I woke up feeling refreshed and ready to enjoy my two days off and make something of my spring break other than work. I plan on going to a yarn store over the next couple of days :D I am very excited to go and marvel at all the lovely yarn all saying "take me home Nikkole!" haha. Well I do not have any thing new to show you as far as my creations. I am working on learning how to knit still, and I would rather not show you my failures quite yet ;) But I can show you my day 45 pictures from doing p90x! These pictures mark my half way point, and I can tell a huge difference in how I feel both emotionally and physically. I am very happy with my results, and I can't wait to start the next round all ready! Okay so here they are: This is my day 1... I was starting to become a whale.
Compare this to my day 30 pictures and you can see a huge difference!Tada! Here is my day 45 picture! Only 15 days after day 30 and you can see an improvement :D

I hope you enjoyed looking at my triumph! :D So as of today I have lost 11 and a half pounds, and I have lost about 3-4 pant sizes. Most of my clothes do not fit anymore, so that means I have to go shopping when I am at day 90! Such a great excuse to go shopping! I hope everyone has a great rest of the week! I will speak soon I promise (hopefully with a project this time)

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: