Friday, January 14, 2011

Me time


Hello all :)

I hope everyone is having a good week this week! I know I am :D Yesterday was Kevin and I's date day. We spent the day with sushi, shopping, chili's restaurant, a movie, and coffee. It was wonderful and much needed! I bought a lipstick, which I am in love with, and I got my ear pierced! I was so nervous sitting in the chair. It hurt quite a bit actually and it is still very sore today. I love the location and the color of the earring. I wish the color would have transferred a little more in this photo. It looks much more teal in person. I am in love :)

I know that I have not posted anything new over the last couple of days. I have been working on a mandala that is turning out wonderful :D I promise to post a picture when I am done. I plan to put it on my chair :D I am still in the process of working on my spot, or as Kevin calls it "the NikNak spot". I have my mountains of yarn around me and my chair with a picture I drew in Art 1000 a couple of semesters ago. But I need more! More love from the NikNak. Would you like to see a couple of pictures from my Art 1000 class? Sure you do! :D

This one was a homework assignment where I was asked to draw water. I now have this above my chair. The rest were given away to my family. I have others that I could have put above my chair, but Kevin liked this one so much that we chose this one :)




The other ones that my family recieved were really interesting as well. This next one was the very first drawing I had done where we added tone to the drawings. I have others that I have
liked a little, but I think these two have best
memories for me in terms of my own sucess.
The other medium I got to use was ink. I don't have
a picture of the work I created but, it was by far my
favorite :D

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: