Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cold days cold ways

Hello my loves!

I hope everyone is doing well this fine day. I am having a resting day today. I caught a fantastic cold with the works. I have a sore throat, congestion, and a small cough. Doesn't that sounds like fun. But to top it all off, I was not able to fall asleep last night until well into the early morning. I am exhausted. But that doesn't mean that I am going to let this get me down! oh no! Instead I plan on watching TV all day and spoiling myself with yarn love and peach tea. The only thing that could make this day better would be if I had my favorite TV shows on today. But unfortunately, my channel that I was so in love with has been taken over by Oprah. So I guess I will settle for Law and Order or anything else that looks interesting.




However, I can not wait for Wednesday of next week! I am going to get my first ever professional massage. Kevin and his sister were so kind to get me a gift card to receive a massage! It will be a wonderful relaxing day before I go back to school the next day. Well, I better get back to my yarn therapy. It is calling ;)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Nikkole
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: