Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year, New Post.


2014. 

Oh my. I can't believe it is already 2014. I feel like 2013 just started 4 months ago. Although, I didn't have a problem writing 2014 today. It was seamless, as if I had skipped 2013 all together.  

I Already have a great list of things that I need to work on this year. Resolutions I guess you could call them. Majority of them are knitting goals, although, there are a few others. 

Knitting goals: 
~ Knit 12-14 pairs of socks. Yes. I want to knit at least one pair of socks per month.
~ Knit a baby blanket before april. I'm crazy, I know. 
~Knit 1 cardigan. 

Personal goals: 
~ Read 50 books this year. 
~ Go to the gym at least 3 times a week. 
~ Continue eating a vegetarian diet as often as possible. 
~ Go outside more.
~ Go on an adventure. 
~ Learn how to sew on my new sewing machine! :)

I will keep you posted on how I do! :) Here is some yarn love for today. 


Have a great day/night! 

No comments: